WHAT & HOW WE COLLECT
When you visit or browse our website, we may collect both personal and non-personal identification information from you.
Personal Identification Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used on its own or along with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
We will collect personal identification information from you ONLY if YOU voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that doing so may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our website.
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you
- register on our website,
- sign into our website,
- request a quote,
- fill out a form,
- respond to a survey,
- subscribe to our newsletter,
and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we may make available on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. This may include the name of your web browser, the type of computer and some technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This type of information is usually collected through the use of web browser cookies.
Web Browser Cookies
Our website may use “cookies” to enhance your experience. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if allowed) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize the browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your web browser’s settings. Each web browser is a little different, so check out this Guide that Shows you How to Enable/Disable cookies in Your Specific Web Browser.
HOW WE USE & PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Any information (personal or non-personal) we collect about you is with the intent to better serve you. We collect and use your information in order to…
- Improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
Personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- Improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Prepare quotes or process transactions: We may use the information you provide about yourselves when requesting a quote or placing an order to provide service to that request/order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the appropriate service.
- Send periodic electronic mails: The email address you provide for a quote request or for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request/order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
- Send periodic postal mails: From time to time, we may send out physical mailings (including but not limited to our newsletter) to the mailing address that you have on file. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving such postal mail, you can contact us via our website to do so.
Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. However, we cannot promise, nor should you expect, that your personally identifiable information will always remain private.
WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
As stated at the start, your privacy is HIGHLY important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we have received prior permission from you to do so. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about such sites.
HOW YOU PROVIDE CONSENT
By USING this website, you represent that you are of legal age in your state, region or province of residence, or that you, being of legal age in your state, region or province of residence, have given your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
PLEASE NOTE: If our business is acquired by, or merged with, another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to provide services or to sell products to you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS & HOW TO CONTACT US
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong, or to ask to have it deleted from our systems.
The best way to submit such a request would be in writing by sending…
an email to email@example.com, OR
a letter to
Wallace Diack Chartered Accountants Ltd
1 Hutcheson Street
Mayfield, Blenheim 7201
You can also call us at +64 3 578 7389